Mission confirmed: Operation MU-T
Your task is to steal a treasure, known as "T" from the museum.
However our agent has revealed there was an intelligence failure, so the museum has armed guards standing watch. What will you do?
Highly recommended by the bloggers of escape room games and experienced players
- Difficulty: 4 out of 5
- Escape rate: 30%
- Available player number: 3-8
- Recommended player number: 4-6
- Game Duration: 60 mins
- Suitable people: Anyone above 12 years old, it is more challenging for the first time players.
- Theme features: Hi-tech, high logicality, Mechanical puzzles
|Number of People||3||4||5||6||7||8|
$100 deposit is required to make a booking online. You need to proceed the rest of the payment when you arrive. If the actual number of players is more than the one stated in the booking, you are obligated to pay the correct amount at the spot.
Rescheduling and Cancellation Policy
- No refund will be provided for confirmed reservation, purchased vouchers or in the case of a no-show.
- You can get one chance to reschedule your game, with 48-hour notice by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. (Rescheduling is based on current availability)
- Children under the year of 12 must be accompanied by at least a parent/guardian.
- Please make your bookings before 10:00pm if you are booking for the following day in the 11:30am time slot, otherwise we might not be aware of your booking.